Malaysia
currently in progress.

16 April 2012

Word #1

Yes !

Today I learn a new word which is 'syafakallah' or ' syafakillah'
I stumble upon this word while browsing through my facebook site. One of my friend caught a fever and post his status and at the comment below, there is a few of his friend who wish him 'syafakallah'. Me is so curious that I decide to google the word. Alhamdulillah, now I know the meaning of this wish. It means may Allah cure your illness. 
  
Since nowadays many of us having a fever due to the uncertain weather, we can wish them by using this wish since it is also meant as a prayer to them.  Oh, and let me remind you all that 'syafakallah' is said to a male while 'syafakillah' are said to the female. Hmm, that ought to be the things I wanna share for now. Until then, Jazakallah Khairon.


********************
 
"Tidaklah seorang muslim tertimpa suatu penyakit dan sejenisnya, melainkan Allah akan mengugurkan bersamanya dosa-dosanya seperti pohon yang mengugurkan daun-daunnya". (HR. Bukhari no. 5660 dan Muslim no. 2571).

No comments:

Post a Comment